Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Was not in mood to go to the office today. Woke up as early as 5.15 ante-meridian as usual and did some house chores to bring up the mood but really, none of them has worked! So I got back to my bed while my baby puteh sat on my laps cuddly, just about to finished few hundred pages of 'If You Could See Me Now' by Cecilia Ahern.

But then I heard momma waking me up. Oh gosh, I must have dozed-off and it was 7.30 ante-meridian!!! Frankly speaking, an hour to get ready to work is not sufficient enough for me. So I texted my colleagues, I'm taking leave today. Hahahh... I didn't plan for it! :> At least I can use this time to finish my reading so I can start the newly-bought novel, again by Cecilia Ahern.

Cecilia Ahern made me cry for her nicely written novels. My next reading will be 'The Gift'. This is a story about people who, not unlike parcels, hide secrets. They cover themselves in layers until the right person unwraps them and discovers what's inside. Well, that was only part of the story that I took from the very first page of the book. I'm just counting pages to end my current reading. I'll come back with the whole story.

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!

No comments: