Monday, February 23, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
2. Whenever I feel bad, I would write it down on my diary.
3. I wish I could have more time to learn, read, blog and sleep.
4. Carrot cake (The Coffee Bean) was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world is boring without music.
6. Other than this one, Rebekah's ..beautiful days... is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, I'm looking forward to read friends' blogs, tomorrow my plans include baking chocolate cake and window-shopping, and Sunday, I want to stay at home, reading and working on some assignments!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
My first love of reading arose from reading Cecilia Ahern's 'If You Could See Me Now'. From that, my journey of reading goes further by knowing her other best-selling novels through her blog.
I would always update myself on Cecilia Ahern's news, upcoming events and so forth through her blog as that is the only most convenient and quickest alternative I have. Besides that, by reading her blog, I feel close to her even though we are thousands miles apart. The Internet has always shortened the long journey and I'm thankful for that technology.
How about you? Do you visit and read any of author's blogs?
Monday, February 2, 2009
1. Link to the person who has tagged you.
2. Write down six things that make you happy.
3. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
4. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.
Dear Bella ('Bella is reading...'), thanks for the Happy Tag! It's the little things you do that mean so much to me! You always have a thoughtful touch..
S-I-X things that make me H-A-P-P-Y:
1. My beloved family for their continuous support and shower of love
2. My comfy cat, Baby Puteh..
3. Baking.. happy for a 'home-chef'
4. Having enough sleep.. yeah I'm a sleepy head!
5. Books to accompany me after getting enough sleep.. :)
6. Faithful friends.
I'm sharing this 'Happy Tag' with these wonderful people:
1. Renee at 'Circling My Head'
2. Rebekah at '..beautiful days..'
3. Staci at 'Life in the Thumb'
4. Brenda Colleen Leyland at 'It's a Beautiful Life'
5. RoseAnn at 'The Social Frog'
6. Shannon H at 'Shannon's Moments of Introspection'
'Have a happy tag..'