Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-In #112


1. Give me a comfy pillow and I'll take a nap!
2. Whenever I feel bad, I would write it down on my diary.
3. I wish I could have more time to learn, read, blog and sleep.
4. Carrot cake (The Coffee Bean) was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world is boring without music.
6. Other than this one, Rebekah's ..beautiful days... is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, I'm looking forward to read friends' blogs, tomorrow my plans include baking chocolate cake and window-shopping, and Sunday, I want to stay at home, reading and working on some assignments!


This was the Carrot Cake I ate during my last holiday (that was only last week) and it was truly delicious. It's mouth-watering!!! Mmmm...

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I have an award for you. You can pick it up here:JUST BOOKS: YOUR BLOG IS FABULOUS AWARD!
Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Janet said...

Love that plate!

Anonymous said...

happy weekend also!

Amy said...

o goodness that cake looks good!
i'm hungry now.;)
-amy