Saturday, March 28, 2009

'Sisterhood Award'


Blogging sisters, awarding you this award. Happy blogging!!!

1. Renee at 'Circling My Head'
2. Rosidah at 'Music of My Life'
3. Staci at 'Life in the Thumb'
4. Anies at 'A Fraction of My Life'
5. RoseAnn at 'The Social Frog'
8. Sherrie at 'Just Books'

Bella at 'Bella is Reading' awarded me with this Sisterhood Award. I was touched deeply by her thought towards me. She's been a sweet wonderful friend in my blogging journey and her accompanies has never left me alone. That's what friends are for!!! Thanks dear Bella.

The rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link the person from whom you received your award.

Congrats and have a good day!

2 comments:

RA said...

Wow, what a lovely surprise! I have been sick since yesterday and was actually just browsing the Web to post a short message on my blog, when I saw your link in my dashboard. Thank you so much. This really means a lot to me. Congrats on your award! I think it's really well deserved :).

RA said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have linked to you on my sidebar and will publish a post as soon as I'm feeling better. Have a great weekend :).