Sunday, March 22, 2009

Manic Monday #160


Do you screen your phone calls?

Of course Y-E-S!!.. Unknown numbers surely wouldn't get me. I accept calls only from my phonebook. Sorry anonymous!!

When was the last time you lost your temper?

I can't remember, but all I did was silence...

When you're lost, do you ask for directions?

I plan my journeys. I don't really just grab my keys and head to unknown places. So definitely, I ask for directions if it happens that I couldn't picture the route... Provided that, I've searched through the net!


Have a great Monday everyone!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on #1.

have a great week ahead :)

Teena in Toronto said...

Thank goodness for call display ... it's worth the extra $7 a month!

I played too :)

Bella Foxx said...

I gave you an award its here on my blog Bella is reading .... I love your blog.

Staci said...

I like to print out directions too!!

The Social Frog said...

Hubby & I love just grabbing the keys, jumping in the car & heading for nowhere. We did a little of that today actually and it ended up a lot of fun :)