Sunday, March 15, 2009

Manic Monday #159


Are you a saver or spender?

I'm both saver and spender. How's that? Okay, I usually will keep a portion for savings and another to spend. I used not to spend upon getting my paycheque. My spending habit relies so much on my shopping mood (luckily I don't like shopping!).

Do you prefer to walk around barefoot in your home? Socks? Shoes?

It's our custom to walk around barefoot inside the house and I love walking with naked foot! But during rainy days, I prefer to walk with my socks (sometimes my bedroom slippers), since I couldn't stand the icey-cold floor tiles!

Do you talk to yourself?

Yes. I think it's normal to talk to ownself, albeit it sounds C-R-A-Z-Y. When I was a kid, I'd talked to myself, practicing languages pretending if they were in real conversations. No imaginery friends, though!!! :)


Did you play???

2 comments:

,,,, said...

I had my own language when I was a kiddo too lol

Staci said...

I love walking around in my bare feet but the weather in Michigan only allows for that about 3 months out of the year!! I talk to myself too...I feel normal :)