Friday, February 20, 2009

Relieved...

Finally!!! Owh I just don't have the 'purr-fect' words to describe how happy I am! After the pain of having stressful internet connection (I've been suffering since months ago), I'm now relieved that the problem has been resolved. Ahhhh.... and thankgod it's Friday, so much to do, so little time!
I'm just relieved, just like him...
Casper...


Casper has been with us after my uncle went outside the country and no one to take care of him. Since then, he tickles us and it tugged at our hearts. He was a poor little rabbit that he was bought without one of his ears. His left ear was being cut-off for unknown reasons. We are glad for homing Casper, another member of the family.

Have a very happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

So glad Casper has a nice home with you. Too sad about his ear.