Thursday, November 27, 2008

'Booking Through Thursday'

THANKFUL

Today is Thanksgiving in the U.S.
Now, you may have noticed that the global economy isn’t exactly doing well. There’s war. Starvation. All sorts of bad, scary things going on.
So–just for today–how about sharing 7 things that you’re thankful for?


Happy Thanksgiving To All in the U.S. Wishing this Thanksgiving finds you with plenty reason to give thanks!

It's my 7 things that I'm thankful for...

my life.. for my career and everything that has happened to me..

my loving family (and that include my cat.. surely!!!) they are my friends through thick and thin. They could stand my unpredictable and changing mood. Thanks with love.

my precious friends all over the world. the laughter and friendship that I share with you are what I'm truly thankful for!

music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life. Without music, I'm empty.

food.. there is no love sincerer than the love of food???

the borderless world (the net), for me to explore the whole world.

and lastly, (saving the best for last).. thanks to God for all His blessings! Without Him, I won't get to experienced this wonderful life...

'May all the blessings of life be yours in abundance'

1 comment:

SmilingSally said...

I agree that your last is the best. Happy Booking Through Thursday, and have a Blessed Thanksgiving!