Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's a Gurl!!!

Hi... It has been four months since my last post.

Four months with the ups and downs, pretty much and MUCH to elaborate here. :) mind my language, I started to mumbling with words that aren't supposed to be there with don't-know-what reasons.. eheheheheh...

By the way, my sister-in-law recently delivered a baby and it's a gurrlllll!!!! She's so cute with the name of Nurul Jaszmeen. My 2.5 hrs journey to Kudat felt relatively short, as I excitedly couldn't resist to see her. After checkin'-in at one of the hotel there, with the guide of the friendly hotel staffs, I managed to drive to my in-law's house, with 2 other passangers... of course my momma & my nephew!!! Praise me, my last visit to Kudat was about 2 years ago.

Here she is, Jaszmeen the baby...

Cherish the new-born Jaszmeen...!!! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is one BEAUTIFUL baby girl!