Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-in #99

1. The last band I saw live was quite long time ago and it was a local rock band.
2. What I look forward to most on Eid ul Fitr is food!!! (I love to eat!!!)
3. My holiday shopping is just like my ordinary shopping.
4. Thoughts of happy vacations fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear leather jacket.
6. Bagpipes are Scottish traditional instruments.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch movies on the TV, tomorrow my plans include sight-seeing at the National Park, photographing and relaxing, and Sunday, I want to be at home, reading!!!

Happy Friday to everyone!

2 comments:

Stephie said...

Being at home reading sounds good to me. Enjoy it!

Amber said...

I totally agree with your #2!
Sounds like a very enjoyable weekend, Have a Happy friday :o)