Thursday, December 4, 2008

BTT - 5 For Favourites


1. Do you have a favourite author?
Yes.. Enid Blyton, when I was a child and Francine Pascal for the series of Sweet Valley High & Sweet Valley University. Current favourite author, the gorgeous Irish writer, Cecilia Ahern.

2. Have you read everything he or she has written?

Not yet. Cecilia Ahern's 'The Gift' is on my current reading list.

3. Did you LIKE everything?

I could say, it's very near to everything.. But as I favour them, I always tried to like 'the whole everything'.. Does that sounds weird? :)

4. How about a least favourite author?

Every authors have their own ways to tackle readers, yet none of them being on my least favourite author.

5. An author you wanted to like, but didn't?

I wanted to like Jeffrey Archer but never got to fall in love with his famous writings on 'Kane and Abel'.
Happy Reading!!!

5 comments:

Kathy W said...

I've heard Jeffrey Archer is one of those you either like or don't. I haven't read anything his written.

Anonymous said...

I love Enid Blyton! She's definitely one of my favourites. The Magic Faraway Tree, and the Adventure Series, particularly :)

SmilingSally said...

I haven't read Jeffrey Archer; not I won't. Please come visit to see my answers.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Enid Blyton and 'Francine Pascal'. I don't care what people say about Blyton, she may have been politically incorrect according to today's standards, but she had such an imagination.

I grew up on a diet of Sweet Valley series and by the time they'd changed it to Senior year, I'd grown out of them - lucky. It took me awhile to realise they were ghost written!

Marie Cloutier said...

I haven't heard of any of these folks- I guess you learn something new every day! :-)