Monday, February 1, 2010

Manic Monday #199


What was your best day of the week last week and why?

Month end week is always frustrating. But last week, had a fantastic 'Monday', knowing that I'd overpaid of 2 thousand bucks for a telephone bill! The best part is knowing that I'll get the refund in few days time. Yayyy!!!!

What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?

During my university year, the longest I'd ever gone was 2.5 days (approximately 60 hrs), without sleep. I wasn't alone completing group's technical drawing project. A friend and I took few cups of coffee to get awake and after submitting the project, we exhaustedly slept for one whole day.

Is how old you look and/or how old you feel right now different from your actual age?

Being a decision maker of the family, I feel older than my actual age. But I always come into people asking me, where do I study?? And that means, I 'look' younger than my age!!! ;)

Thank you to Fleur De Lisa for hosting this great meme.
Have a wonderful day everyone!!

No comments: