Thursday, February 11, 2010

Friday Fill-In #163



1. Pickles are not in my list of favourite food, I just don't like the taste!
2. Love is at home.
3. The snow is white.
4. There is wisdom in nature.
5. It's 5.16 pm; that means there's another few more minutes to go home.
6. True friendship is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to night sightseeing, tomorrow my plans include going out photographing and scrapbooking, and Sunday, I want to stay at home particularly doing some movie/book marathon?? :)

Feel free to visit participants for Friday Fill-Ins. If you decide to do so, just click on the logo to enter the world of awesome bloggers and thanks to the host, Janet for this wonderful idea!

Do have the sweetest weekend and hope your days will be filled with love and happiness.



13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your number four. What a profound thought. Have a wonderful weekend.

achildoftheking said...

JonJon, I love night sightseeing. I love the lights reflecting off the water. I also love photography.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy Weekend!

KayeDean said...

Your #7 sounds like my perfect kind of weekend. Have a great one, ~Sandy~

Anonymous said...

#4 and #6 - So true!
Sounds like wonderful plans for the weekend!

**** April **** said...

#6... AMEN! :) Have a great weekend! I'm TRYING to get my husband to help me get some storage shelves for my scrapbook room so I can actually get back in there. I had to raid it for the furniture we'd been saving for the next baby -- well, the baby's nearly here (due in April) and so I'm left with all my goods in tubs on the floor! :( waah!

SquirrelQueen said...

I love your list, #4 is my favorite too.

Marice said...

i am with you on pickles!

have a happy weekend!
u may view mine here

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment...

I too love to scrapbook... wish I spent more time actually doing it but for me it is so time consuming I don't get to do it often.

Enjoy your weekend!

Kathy said...

I love your #4 ;)

Have a wonderful weekend! ~ Kathy

Kwizgiver said...

Love your answer for #4. Thanks for visiting my Fill-ins. :-)

Unknown said...

I wish you could have snow too. We loved having it today.

Isolated Existence. said...

Night sightseeing, that sounds like fun! Hope you are enjoying your Sunday :-)

Bella Foxx said...

Hi I gave you an award. You can pick it up here.