Sunday, January 25, 2009

Manic Monday #152

It's my second participation for Manic Monday. If you would like to join this cool meme (hosted by Fleur De Lisa), just click on the logo below and have a great play!
Have a happy Monday everyone..


What gives you hope?

My family. The grand essentials of happiness are : something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

How often do you get your haircut? Describe your worst haircut.

I get my haircut occasionally. I would rather keep my hair long enough and will only have a haircut just to make it short enough. My last haircut was the worst one, when I had long hair and decided to get it cut short, at a 'semi-pro' hairstylist as introduced by a friend. It turned out.. awful. Thankgod, as time passes by, it's getting longer and I guess I will grew it up and will never go back to that place again!

What's your most treasured piece of jewelry? Why?

I'm thinking hard. Okay... I do have jewelries but none of them being the most treasured piece. I don't really wear them!

3 comments:

Clarence said...

Yep, we celebrate chinese new year - but only in a small way, as we don't have any family in town. I love your answer to the first question :)

Anonymous said...

I always find that my biggest hair mistakes are when I go from the long hair I love to really short hair! I always hope I will like the shorter hair style but I never do!

Teena in Toronto said...

Thank goodness hair grows!

I played too :)