Thursday, January 22, 2009

'BTT - Inspired'

Since “Inspiration” is (or should) the theme this week … what is your reading inspired by?


I'm a slow-reader, but I like to read. I am mostly inspired by good title of books. How further the title could portray the journey of the story would be an indicator. The story-line also do count in. As I read along the storyline, I would look for a plausible chain of events that may evoke my emotional or artistic response to get inspired.

Do you think a good title makes any difference? What is your inspiration?
Have a nice day!

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

A good title can grab me. Happy BTT.

Bella Foxx said...

Yes as I walk along the row of books in the bookstore or at the library I peruse the titles. Some are interesting some are bizarre, some are WTH? Pardon my language.

But what really inspires my reading is the quest for knowledge.

Kim said...

Great titles grab me and shhh...don't tell, but I sometimes I pick a book because I like the cover!
*smiles*
Kim