Saturday, August 11, 2012

2 years..

At last, completed the semester and shall be graduating soon.. Thank God! After all the sacrifices and hard work (really hard), I am graduating with flying colors, yay!!!

I remembered, for 2 years without weekends, attending full day classes; 2 years with sleepless nights, completing assignments; 2 years without having to go out socializing, and most importantly, 2 years of not having the time with beloved mommy.. And now, I have all the time in the world!!! Phewww.. Working and studying at the same time are unforgettable memories, especially doing the Post-Graduate studies. Everything  is in rush, and you'll experience that time is flying fast, really fast! 

For the past 2 years, I would like to thank and dedicate this special post to my beloved ones for your understanding, patience, moral supports, and your continuous love! 
  • My dear mommy, thank you very much for your love.. Your place can't never be replaced! 
  • The love of my life, thank you very much for your love.. You are the one and only, till the end!
Thank you & love you both!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its very nice information Thanks for sharing with me!!!





PLease visit on these hypertext keywords also:-- hardwood cleaning birmingham| hardwood cleaning huntsville | cleaning service chattanooga | cleaning service gadsden | cleaning service birmingham