Saturday, May 2, 2009

If only my heart could speak...

Hello...
From the bottom of my heart, thanks to all for stopping by.

This would be a very quick post of mine, to say 'thank you' to Bella at 'Bella Foxx's Life' and also Bella again at 'Bella is Reading...' for tagging me! Thanks!!! Your friendship would be kept fondly in my heart..

I haven't been posting for quite long but having to know my blogging friends were around, I feel so loved! As if only my heart could speak.. you would know how your accompany means so much to me!!!

4 comments:

RA said...

Hi JonJon, nice to see you posting again. Your heart speaks through your blog. I hope you are doing fine. Take good care, my dear :)

Anonymous said...

hi jonjon... have a geat day.

Vicky said...

Jon Jon:I am delighted to make your acquaintance here in cyberspace.

Indeed we are so blessed to be Sabahans,I have become more observant and "nosy?" since started blogging, capturing (and discovering) the beauty of our land to share with other bloggers through memes prompt.

Have a pleasant day and jumpa lagi.

RA said...

Hi JonJon how nice of you to stop by on Mothers Day! It really means a lot to me. Have a great week and happy Mothers Day, too :).