Monday, May 11, 2009

'Getting started, again..'

Oh God! It's quite hard for me to find words to start this post. Month of April has proved rather busy for me. I was not able to make my usual posts so do memes, and most importantly was reading outstanding blogs that I've been following. To mention them, I'm sure it's gonna be a long list here. So maybe if you have the time to visit and say hello, I've listed them on the right side-bar of my page. Have a pleasant journey visiting those wonderful bloggers!

I hope it's not too late to wish a very 'Happy Mommy's Day' to wonderful moms all over the world. Many thanks to every mommy who has meant so much to the children in her life, hope you enjoyed your day whether with family or friends.

And to my one and only mommy, thanks for your love...

1 comment:

RA said...

What a wonderful post and day to start again! Happy Mother's Day, too. Have a great day, JonJon :)